Sandwich-panels are advanced building products, produced with profiled Pre- Painted Zinc Coated/ Galvalume Coated Steel as top and bottom sheets and in between Polyurethane or glass wool or rock wool as the insulation material.
With a wide range of different colours, available in cut-to-length supply and ready-to-install, this modern building product takes a good share in a highly economic, weather-independent and fast, modular building process.
Beside the extremely high thermal-insulation values of the polyurethan-core, the panels create a high overall stiffness with there "composite" function and therefore support very good statical values.
• Light weight and hence reduced steel framework and system can become economical
• Easy to installAvailable in customized length
• Panel walls are thinner and increase floor space
• Great energy saver and hence indispensable in air-conditioned, cooled and heated buildings
• Versatile application-residential blocks to offices,warehouses, commercial complexes, site offices, telecom shelters, etc
• Cost effective and bring down life cycle cost for any built environment
• Virtually zero maintenance throughout life
• Available in wide range of colors
• Cold storage
• Any industries, warehouse looking for heat and sound insulation
• Commercial interiors as partition walls and commercial roof tops like hotels, malls
• Roof terraces looking to reduce cooling load.
Available and can be used for :
1. Wall application: Interlocking wall panels and screwing if required
2. Roofing application: Using screw system